Today’s title applies to so much that I have to go into bullet format for a day:
1) Chihuly exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum has decided to extend its duration a bit and so I will present the night versions of the pictures of Tuesday as soon as I can get in.
2) Conspiracy theorists are hard at work trying to solve the mystery STILL behind Big Tex‘s burning (although there is no mystery to solve. Fact is he’s gone. Get over it), but Dallas is still abuzz nonetheless.
The first two points related to the following pictures:
Points 3 through 5 are stand alone.
3) Project X was revealed after 3 months of clever planning and has been put down for now in its initial form, but may be resurrected at a future date. A helicopter with a GoPro device was the initial intent, but some other options have come up and that drawing board is being revisited. Do keep your eyes peeled for updates, though.
4) I started into a boxing/cardio workout with Title Boxing and endured more than I thought I would. The human spirit will triumph when you least expect to. Worked out some stresses and I’m still reeling in the joy it’s provided. Gonna be a two or three day event. Never thought I’d be THAT guy, lol.
5) The time off I’ve had while being unemployed has helped me get some more time to work on new abstractions of things I’ve always wanted to do/try. Expect to see more of my own creation rather than just pictures of every day items soon. Life is art, but with some of the new tools I’ve recently acquired I can now MAKE my own version of reality real.
All the aforementioned is proof that you really can never say never in this world. 😉
Enjoy your Halloween weekend and be safe, folks!